Netherlands - 56150 kilometrii - În stare bună
|Tip caroserie:||Cabrio/ Decapotabilă|
|Stare:||În stare bună|
|Înregistrat în țară:||Netherlands|
|Tipul Modelului:||B Roadster Lepeldeur|
Description: MGB Fully Restored Condition and Rally prepared:
The most sought-after MGB Roadster Spoon door (53 years old) with steel dashboard, wire wheels, overdrive. Drives, brakes and shifts AS NEW, there is no more work to be done. Ready for the road and finished to perfection in every detail. New service, new Dutch Periodic Vehicle Inspection and new valuation report. Very complete.
Good and honest MGB from 1964 and the most sought- after series with typical so-called spoon doors. Is body off restored and epoxy has been applied. Photos of the restoration are available.
Paintwork including the welds in a perfect, mint condition without rust or scratches or dents - in a beautiful British Racing Green colour. The most sought-after and requested colour for the MGBs. The paint has been professionally applied, it’s like a new car from the showroom.
This MGB also features:
- Major service including valves
- Dutch Periodic Vehicle Inspection valid until 6 April 2019. New law in effect per 1 May 2018 - forever exempt from Dutch Periodic Vehicle Inspection due to being
50 years of age or older.
- Oil cooler
- New battery
- New Old Stock engine at the time, which has presently run approximately 55,000 km.
Perfectly running engine.
-New clutch discs for the clutch in 2014. Shifts presently as
- Overhauled overdrive in 2014. This MGB can
easily keep up with 130 km /hr.
-Hoses and oil seals replaced.
Rear axle entirely overhauled in 2015 (you can’t hear any background noise
anymore, thus like new).
- in 2016 a complete Waxoil treatment in all the hollow spaces by SenS
Tuning Haaksbergen, the Netherlands.
-Folder with invoices and photos of the restoration (history)
- Perfect chassis without any costs in the near future. Please see the photo of the chassis.
- Electronic 123 ignition and a new wiring harness.
- K&N air filters.
- V8 stabiliser bar.
- Connection for Twinmaster.
- 4 x Koni Shock absorbers.
-Electric fan mounted.
-Entirely reupholstered with green piping including the armrest which
is attached with Velcro.
- Motolita wooden sports steering wheel. (Original old steering wheel is included)
- New armrest.
- Beautiful set of Mohair mats.
- A magnificent Packeway Convertible top with the rods. It can be placed in the
boot so that there is room for a dog behind the seats.
- Very good, long Tonneau cover with brackets (to cover the entire MG). Also
a new Mohair short tonneau as shown on the photo.
-Due to the Rally version 4-point seat belts are mounted. and a fire extinguisher
on the passenger side.
- A safety bar (roll-bar) with the headrests and
- connection for Rally map. See separate photo of the roll bar Closed top
fits over it (see separate photo roll bar).
-Reading light for the navigator is present and functions properly.
- Naturally, equipped with the original steel dashboard.
In summary, a very beautiful interior in which you’ll drive with great pleasure and a
smile on your face
Also a very beautiful green cover for in the garage during the winter.
As good as new (in mint condition). Original MGB 72 wire wheels. These are stronger than the 60 wire wheels.
- Lucas high beam lamps and wide beam lamps and an additional tail light for the possible Rallies that you may participate in with this vehicle.
- All the chrome and all rubbers are in mint condition.
- New luxury number plates with chrome edges
- New Fresh Air grille with Mesh
-2 new exterior mirrors L + R
- 2 UK badges mounted on the front fenders.
-To sum up, a very well-maintained and tight (sleek) exterior.
- If you like it: a stainless steel luggage rack for the boot lid
which I can mount and include in the sale. The choice is yours with or without
This MGB is also Rally prepared. Small adjustments and you can participate if you want that.
New valuation report dated 17 May 2017 by “Maikel de Munnik Taxatie”. Has also driven this SUPER MGB.
FIVA Identity Card for Rallies is present with the registration number. (Federation Internationale Des Vehicules Anciens)
You’ll never find a better spoon door with steel dashboard and overdrive, and so complete and in such a good condition.
If you are interested in purchasing a MGB Spoon door Roadster then this one is a very good choice for years of enjoyment.
If you want to view the car, let’s make an appointment. The car is located in Wijk bij Duurstede, the Netherlands. Drive when it doesn’t rain, otherwise it won’t leave the garage.
Acesta este un vehicul uzat. Este recomandată vizualizarea acestui vehicul înainte de a licita, pentru a evita eventuale dezamagiri. Pentru a programa o vizualizare sau pentru mai multe informaţii, vă rugăm contactaţi Catawiki. Ofertele nu include transport sau export, decat în cazul în care este specificat acest lucru.
Vânzătorul preferă ca lotul să fie ridicat
Vânzătorul preferă ca lotul să fie colectat din Wijk bij duurstede (Țările de Jos). Livrarea este posibilă doar prin acord. Costurile de livrare sunt suportate de către cumpătrător.
Poți estima costurile de livrare pentru acest articol.